Best Galaxy note 2 games !

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I want to know which game everyone is playing in their Galaxy note 2. So that we can all get some suggestions. I'm currently playing The Curse,Contract , killer,The Both look really nice on the big screen. I want to know what games or apps your enjoying now, since alot of us have already received your note 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

alikoyyy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday I downloaded Need for Speed Most Wanted and I can't put my phone down! Awesome game and the Note 2 has just the right screen size for it. :)

I also like Dead Trigger because shooting zombies never gets old. :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday I downloaded Need for Speed Most Wanted and I can't put my phone down! Awesome game and the Note 2 has just the right screen size for it. :)

I also like Dead Trigger because shooting zombies never gets old. :p

I agree with both games... those are the main 2 that I play non stop.... plus killing zombies on this big @$$ screen is awesome... :D

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I agree with both games... those are the main 2 that I play non stop.... plus killing zombies on this big @$$ screen is awesome... :D

Just played a couple of games on need for speed and all I can say is I'm impressed with the performance that this phone can handle. And the game itself. Haven't tried the zombie one yet lol

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought wild blood on my gs3 still (sprint version) and it had a couple of hiccups here and there and it didn't fell completely smooth, haven't downloaded it on the Note 2 but I will report back comparing the difference between the two.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I bought wild blood on my gs3 still (sprint version) and it had a couple of hiccups here and there and it didn't fell completely smooth, haven't downloaded it on the Note 2 but I will report back comparing the difference between the two.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Please do, cause I'm wondering how the Note 2 handles games like that. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Please do, cause I'm wondering how the Note 2 handles games like that. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

I have only played the first level so far, and it runs great. Once I get some more mileage on the game I will give some more impressions.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I haven't downloaded All the games yet but I have tested out Batman-TDKR and Third Blade. Both ran smooth no problems. Third Blade on my GSII use to freeze after a few minutes so never got to enjoy it but the N2 no hiccups and was able to zipped through a few levels.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I love fifa on it. It really is amazing

I tried fifa but I am just so used to the 360 fifa 13 that I can't really get good on the phone version lol u playing fifa 12 or 13 o on here?

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried fifa but I am just so used to the 360 fifa 13 that I can't really get good on the phone version lol u playing fifa 12 or 13 o on here?

FIFA12 mayne, all in all I just love having a huge screen to kick ass on! !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton