Best Galaxy note 2 games !

Michaeltolosa

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Please help,cannot download nba2k13 on my note2..everytime i download the file,always says that i must fully purchase it..Anyone knows exact apk files for it..i really like this game..tnx

seoulbrova

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
D R A G O N F L I G H T.

You need to make a kakao talk account, but seriously it's worth it.

I noticed that a lot of the kakao talk centered games which are for the Asian markets (Korea, China, Japan) seem to be of better quality than the random ones you have to look through in the app store.

The best thing about these games that link to Kakao talk is that your friends' scores all come up in the rankings when you load the game so you're constantly trying to surpass someone else.

Imagine a game like Ski Safari having a list of all your friends and their scores, you'd play it a lot more.

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
U should definetly download modern combat 3 its online 1st persob shooter jus like cod nd its perfect ob this phone

Yeah I bought it when it first came out but I don't think I have played it yet. I have bought at least 15-20 games and have played maybe 3 or 4. I wish I had more time.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
PBA Challenge: Play Store Link Best bowling game I think I have ever played... except the classic from Neo Geo.

Royal Revolt: Play Store Link A great reverse TD game that works great with the stylus.

SG Deadzone: Play Store Link Probabaly the best multiplayer shooter on mobile period.

Plague Inc: Play Store Link A disturbingly fun puzzle game.

Awesome games but i disagree with the best multiplayer shooter. I think its game lofts MC4. I think its great.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

digital0verdose

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Awesome games but i disagree with the best multiplayer shooter. I think its game lofts MC4. I think its great.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Yeah, MC4 was way too big, almost 2GB, and way too much like the more recent entries in the CoD franchise. Two very big negatives for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz