- 11-13-2012, 06:56 PM #2
- 115 Posts
Re: Ntsf read
Format your sd card to exFAT (The best way to get over 4GB file size limitation? - xda-developers and NTFS MicroSD card - xda-developers).
Otherwise, if you have the videos and whatnot on an external NTFS drive, thumbstick, or other storage device, you can access them from your phone with certain apps that allow you to read from NTFS formatted devices (though they may only be available for rooted users). You can Google those apps or find them on the Play Store fairly easily.
- By ChocoBilly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:17 PM
- By Jeremy in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2009, 02:59 PM
- By jwhite4304#WP in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2009, 12:51 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:56 AM
- By dmcgroggan3 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:09 AM