New to Android

007blonde

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the SGN 2 and I love it already. However, I am overwhelmed. I've watched a lot of videos but was hoping
you experts out there can help me. What's the best movie app for android? (free or pay)
any other great tips/apps would be greatly appreciated. :-*

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the SGN 2 and I love it already. However, I am overwhelmed. I've watched a lot of videos but was hoping
you experts out there can help me. What's the best movie app for android? (free or pay)
any other great tips/apps would be greatly appreciated. :-*

Welcome to the world of Android!

Android can be a little overwhelming at first, my first Android device was the HTC Desire and I have had several Android devices since then, although I am pretty confident about using an Android device how I want I won't claim to be an expert.

The first thing I do whenever I get a new Android device is to clear all of the home screens of EVERYTHING so I have a nice blank canvas to work from. Usually out of the box there seems like so many things going on every where that so much clutter that it puts you off so I make sure to address this first. Once you have your blank canvas you can set up your home screens how you like and start adding things at a pace you feel comfortable with, I usually try to theme them so I will for example have a clock on my main screen and then just my top 4 apps. Then I might have a home screen with my social networking, one for news, one for media, one for productivity etc.

Android is generally pretty intuitive but the degree of freedom you have does make matters a bit more complicated. Personally one of the things I love about Android is that I can do pretty much whatever I want with it and I am always learning new little tips and tricks.

Here are a few links that MIGHT be of use.

50 Android tips | Reviews | CNET UK
How To Use Android
http://mashable.com/2012/09/14/android-phone-tips/
78 Android tips for beginners - Pocket-lint
The Best Android Tips and Tricks

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
you should go to the"Google play" app, Which isyournew app store. There are a TON ofmovies & TV Shows. Otherwise, Just use YouTube!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Tayman52

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Mx player is nice, but I've recently started using bsplayer & liked it so much that i bought the pay version..... Yea, it's that good.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12