- 11-14-2012, 08:26 AM #2
- 11-14-2012, 01:28 PM #3
- 11-14-2012, 06:44 PM #4
- 11-14-2012, 06:54 PM #5If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 11-16-2012, 06:45 PM #6
Re: New to Android
Android can be a little overwhelming at first, my first Android device was the HTC Desire and I have had several Android devices since then, although I am pretty confident about using an Android device how I want I won't claim to be an expert.
The first thing I do whenever I get a new Android device is to clear all of the home screens of EVERYTHING so I have a nice blank canvas to work from. Usually out of the box there seems like so many things going on every where that so much clutter that it puts you off so I make sure to address this first. Once you have your blank canvas you can set up your home screens how you like and start adding things at a pace you feel comfortable with, I usually try to theme them so I will for example have a clock on my main screen and then just my top 4 apps. Then I might have a home screen with my social networking, one for news, one for media, one for productivity etc.
Android is generally pretty intuitive but the degree of freedom you have does make matters a bit more complicated. Personally one of the things I love about Android is that I can do pretty much whatever I want with it and I am always learning new little tips and tricks.
Here are a few links that MIGHT be of use.
50 Android tips | Reviews | CNET UK
How To Use Android
78 Android tips for beginners - Pocket-lint
The Best Android Tips and Tricks
- 11-16-2012, 11:06 PM #7
- 11-25-2012, 03:00 AM #8
- 11-25-2012, 06:07 AM #9
- 11-27-2012, 06:19 PM #10
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
- By chiliu78#AC in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:06 PM
- By tyler0630 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:15 PM
- By Bowersdmstech in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:43 AM
- By weirdkid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:19 PM