S Pen Issues

lespaul

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm playing with the S Pen, and while I'm writing, as I lift the pen, it keeps drawing while I lift the pen to draw the next letter in a word. So after I write a word it is left with marks that the S Pen mistakenly inputted. Almost like it's way to sensitive. It's like the hover mode is always on, even while in input mode. Hopefully this makes sense. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

lespaul

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I turned S Pen hover OFF and it's not doing that anymore. I'm surprised that it does that and isn't more refined of a feature. Any one else experience this or have a solution?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

exdrinker

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I went back to sprint and was told it was a software problem and that I should wait for an update when I experienced the same thing. After finding out it was an issue with the pen itself I went in again and was told the same thing. When I showed them what my pen did and showed them how their floor model pen worked perfectly on my phone they finally agreed. I just wanted a new pen but they gave me a new phone. The new one works nearly flawlessly and makes the entire experience much more enjoyable. I typed this entire post with my s pen with hover mode on and not one single letter clicked on its own. Get a new s pen or phone if able. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc