Black Friday Sales

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I am awaiting the launch of the Verizon Note 2 and just ordered my Seidio Active case but still need a few more things to go along with the phone. Specifically, I need Spigen screen protectors, at least 32gb sd card, and a new Bluetooth headset preferably the Plantronics Voyager Legend or Motorola Sliver. Now, with that little "holiday" shopping list, what are the chances an online retailer or the like will be running any sort of great sale on any of the items? I really want to buy right now as I'm getting antsy for this release but I would kick myself if next week I saw the prices drop because of Black Friday or other sales.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
best buy usually price guarantees so if you buy there, keep the receipt and if the price drops get them to match a competitor or the low price they are offering

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
best buy usually price guarantees so if you buy there, keep the receipt and if the price drops get them to match a competitor or the low price they are offering

Price match policy excludes black Friday sales. But includes any other day or holiday sales

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums