How do I use the SD card?
I'd like to move all my music to the Note II's SD card, but can't figure out how. I gather there's no setting on the phone that accomplishes the move. What's the easiest way to do this on my computer (it's an iMac). Thanks.
BTW, I can't get Android File Transfer to work at all. If I attach the phone via USB to my Mac -- either as a media device or a camera -- I get error messages.
- 11-17-2012, 07:37 PM #2
Re: How do I use the SD card?
I had to download drivers..... Support - Sprint Cell Phones SPH-L900 | Samsung Cell Phones
- By CFar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 10-04-2014, 04:32 AM
- By jaythomas6596 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2012, 05:41 PM
- By jabak3 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:44 PM
- By krod31 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2011, 08:43 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2011, 04:55 PM