How do I fix Maps using up my battery?
Today was the only time I actually used Maps at more than just a glance, and it is now showing as using 25% of my battery. I did follow advice on shutting off Latitude, but it's still showing as using my battery by at least 1/4. Any help?
sidenote: I do have Google Now enabled, and in my experience, it doesn't drain my battery (well, negligibly).I'll have an Ice Cream Sandwich with Jelly Beans on the side. Oh, and can I get a slice of Key Lime Pie?
- 11-17-2012, 08:48 PM #2
Re: How do I fix Maps using up my battery?
I had the same issue. I just forced quit Maps and that did it (until i use the map again, then i have to force quit it again). Seems like Google needs to look at this, this is the 2nd phone i have had the issue with.
- 11-19-2012, 12:38 PM #3
- 11-19-2012, 07:21 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 09:33 PM #5
- By Stevies in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 11Last Post: 09-13-2011, 05:00 PM
- By pudding 82 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:22 PM
- By The Miz in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2011, 08:41 AM
- By gizzyman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:22 PM
- By lolreconlol in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2010, 01:53 PM