100% charged notification?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm just a little curious about this notification that the battery is 100% charged. It says to remove the device from the charger. Perhaps it really means - "ok, now you can remove it if you want to" rather than "we suggest you remove it now" but it's pretty vague, obviuosly. I wondered this because there is also in the manual or getting started guide something about trying to keep the device charged as much as possible, or at least to not let it get too low if you can help it, as that seems to degrade battery life. Also, is there any way to turn that notification off? I haven't found any and would love to turn this off, as well as the notification when you plug the device into your charger...

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I think on the Galaxy Nexus it used to say the same thing, to prevent from using excess energy. I dont think you would be able to disable the notification.

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
It's their way of "being green". Even if you only unplug your phone, but leave the charger plugged in, you will be using a slight bit of electricity. That's why they say to unplug the charger.

pkskier1

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
If you go to settings display/led notification and uncheck the box i thonk that will turn all the leds off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks