Car audio controls don't work over Bluetooth.
In setting up my new Galaxy Note 2 I noticed that my car audio controls (fwd, back, play, pause, etc... on the steering wheel and radio face) no longer work. With my HTC Desire HD they worked perfectly, but not with the Note 2. Any ideas why this is and if there's any fix? My car is a 2009 Mazda 6 with the factory stock radio.
Thanks for any assistance!
- 11-24-2012, 09:30 AM #3
- By neuralwolf in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2012, 10:24 PM
- By absrivas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:50 PM
- By cnlson in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2012, 04:51 PM
- By skim3810 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2012, 10:46 AM
- By mikehoff99 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:19 PM