Google Now Question, Data vs Wifi
OK, so I noticed today while at work that when I try Google Now on my data that I get this message from Google: "We're Sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now". The funny thing is, when I'm at home on wifi, it works perfectly fine???
- 11-30-2012, 06:53 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 03:45 PM #3
Re: Google Now Question, Data vs Wifi
I haven't had any issues since this first happened. I believe I just restarted the phone and it's been fine ever since.
I just tried again using data and not WiFi and it thinks I'm in another state, weird?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- By evoldroid in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2012, 10:14 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:58 AM
- By Grim Reaper in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2011, 09:55 PM
- By shobuddy in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:10 PM
- By w5cyc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2010, 04:27 PM