Note 10.1 and Note 2: Complementary or Overkill?????

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I just bought the Note 10.1 Tablet. Sure, it isnt the best screen out there, but man I love the features of this tablet! I also have a Note 2 on preorder with Verizon.

My question is: do the 10.1 and N2 complement each other? Or is it replication and thus overkill? Anybody have both? What are your thoughts?

Thanks kILO

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have not read one glowing review for the Note 10.1. The most common word to describe it is, "sluggish". While I don't think it's overkill at all to have two devices with styluses, I don't think the Note 10.1 is the best use of your resources.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the Note 10.1 Tablet. Sure, it isnt the best screen out there, but man I love the features of this tablet! I also have a Note 2 on preorder with Verizon.

My question is: do the 10.1 and N2 complement each other? Or is it replication and thus overkill? Anybody have both? What are your thoughts?

Thanks kILO

I have them both and they compliment each other very nicely.

I use the 10.1 at work during meetings as I take voice and written notes. The ability to organize my handwritten notes into folders and sub folders is priceless to me, and I will never purchase another tablet without Wacom technology.

The Note 2 is my everyday device so I use it to take quick notes at gatherings of phone numbers, email addresses or anything I would otherwise need a pen and piece of paper for.

Using wifi direct, I sync my handwritten notes between the two devices and the process is seemless and very useful.

I also take video and pics using the Note2, and again using wifi direct I transfer the contents to the 10.1 for easy viewing for others to see.

In my opinion they compliment each other very well, and if you are like me and make productive use of the s-pen you will find even more ways the two devices work well together.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have not read one glowing review for the Note 10.1. The most common word to describe it is, "sluggish". While I don't think it's overkill at all to have two devices with styluses, I don't think the Note 10.1 is the best use of your resources.

Your assessment, along with many of the so called "professional" reviewers, has not been the real world experience of many users of the Note 10.1. I'm sure there are devices here and there that have not performed up to par, but with a quad core processor, 2gigs of ram, and feature rich software like the s-pen, s-note and multi view (to name a few), the Galaxy Note 10.1 is a tablet like no other in my opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Jaysoze

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I have both of the devices and they compliment each other well. My note 2 is what I use while I'm out and about and at work and in the car (Bluetooth). The not 10.1 then comes to life once I get home and want to surf the net and read up on my forums. I also use the note 10.1 to watch videos and since I have my 32gbp card in there it is my main music source also.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I have had an iPad and I use another android tablet more with the capacitive "squishy"stylus, and I list after the note 10.1

I probably write on 25 long PDF documents a week, and if I weren't graduating soon, if buy one in a heartbeat.

But since I'm not doing that anymore soon, I'm just going to tough it out with what I have and buy a note 2. I pretty much use my phone fir everything else, even reading and browsing.

sent from my LG Viper

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03