- 615 Posts
Any issues with dropping Wifi?
I am looking at the Note 2 and wonder if people are having issues with dropping Wifi connections.
I just got a Nexus 7 and it drops connections all the time. Sometime I can go 10 minutes between drops, but often it is every 30 seconds. I can be 5 feet from the router when this occurs. Apparently from the Google forums this started occurring with 4.1 (in July) and is not fixed with 4.2.
Since I want to browse on Wifi when I am home I am concerned that the Note 2 would be effected by this JellyBean bug.
- 11-21-2012, 02:05 PM #2
- By ellje in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 11Last Post: 05-22-2011, 09:33 PM
- By pennywise2515 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:26 AM
- By Sh3ngLong in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 09-17-2010, 09:10 PM
- By Booshanky in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:48 PM
- By wademac#AC in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2010, 12:38 AM