1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any issues with dropping Wifi?

Hi,

I am looking at the Note 2 and wonder if people are having issues with dropping Wifi connections.

I just got a Nexus 7 and it drops connections all the time. Sometime I can go 10 minutes between drops, but often it is every 30 seconds. I can be 5 feet from the router when this occurs. Apparently from the Google forums this started occurring with 4.1 (in July) and is not fixed with 4.2.

Since I want to browse on Wifi when I am home I am concerned that the Note 2 would be effected by this JellyBean bug.

Jerry

Default Re: Any issues with dropping Wifi?

Quote Originally Posted by jerryk View Post
    Hi,

I am looking at the Note 2 and wonder if people are having issues with dropping Wifi connections.

I just got a Nexus 7 and it drops connections all the time. Sometime I can go 10 minutes between drops, but often it is every 30 seconds. I can be 5 feet from the router when this occurs. Apparently from the Google forums this started occurring with 4.1 (in July) and is not fixed with 4.2.

Since I want to browse on Wifi when I am home I am concerned that the Note 2 would be effected by this JellyBean bug.

Jerry
    Well, I have the S3 and don't have any issues with it until I leave Wi-Fi area.

O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~