Stock Email App unable to connect to server?
My wife and I have both experienced this issue. With the stock email app, I input all the proper settings (POP3) directly provided by my email provider. Yet after setting it up, when the GN2 attempts to connect, it immediately comes up with a "Unable to connect to server" error. I use the exact same settings on my laptop and it works flawlessly. I tried one email app from the play store (K9), used the same settings, and it worked for receiving email, but same error when it came to sending. What am I missing?
- 11-24-2012, 09:15 AM #2
- 11-24-2012, 10:53 AM #3
- 690 Posts
Re: Stock Email App unable to connect to server?
Really strange stuff. For years, I've used the identical server names on my mobile phone that I use on my puters and tablets. Plumb WEIRD.
Hope this helps you in some way.
- By nabril1569 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2012, 08:55 PM
- By browngeek in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2012, 09:08 AM
- By draino36 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2011, 10:59 PM
- By Pinchbeck in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2011, 10:42 PM
- By RemmyZero in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2010, 01:32 PM