note 2

les147

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody help with a small problem? I have a galaxy note 2 and for some reason a button has appeared at the side of the screen. When pressed a line of apps appear. Does anyone no how to get rid of this feature? Thanks in advance
Les

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Can anybody help with a small problem? I have a galaxy note 2 and for some reason a button has appeared at the side of the screen. When pressed a line of apps appear. Does anyone no how to get rid of this feature? Thanks in advance
Les

When you master your device that button may become your best friend. An earlier poster shared with you how to get rid of it. If you ever want it back you only need to again hold the back button for about 2 sec.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ipaulr

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't work on my note 2. No button appears when I hold down the back button for several seconds.

What am I missing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

ipaulr

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on 4.1.1. I ran software update and it says I'm up to date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

mhenne4

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So far sprint is the only one with the mult-view feature. Att and verizon should be updating soon acording to other posters

Grant Barker

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
If it doesn't work for you, just go to Settings - Display and then check/tick Multi window to turn that button on or off.
(If you have it on your device.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon