Couple of Note 2 Questions

wburleson

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi, and thanks for your help. I have a couple questions about the Note 2:

1. When I have something on the screen and the background is white and I touch the screen it changes to a different shade of white. Is this normal? (I'm just touching the screen)

2. How does the multi-window work? I can not get it to stack two item on the screen. Example please.

3. How can I check or know that "Smart rotation" and "Smart stay" are working, because it does not appear to be working.

Thanks for your help.

surebuttercringe

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
1. Yes, this is normal. It does this on mine. Especially, on Android Central Forums app.

2. No multi-window for us yet on most US carriers. Have to wait for the update. I think Sprint has it, can someone else confirm this?

3. I have found that smart rotation and smart stay are very hit-or-miss.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
1. SUREBUTTERCRINGE answered this fine.

2. Yes, Sprint sent out the update for this. Check to see if you have any updates waiting.

Activate the Multi-window by holding down the back button for a second or so & you should see a semi-circle come up on 1 side of your screen. Tap on the semi-circle & you'll see a list of apps. Tap one 1 to open it, then tap, hold & drag the 2nd to the part of the screen that you want.

3. I agree with SUREBUTTERCRINGE's comment. I don't have my Note 2 yet, but the Smart Stay on my wife's S3 works (most of the time). Keep trying it, as it doesn't always feel natural at first.

4. HAVE FUN! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance