Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool Couple of Note 2 Questions

Hi, and thanks for your help. I have a couple questions about the Note 2:

1. When I have something on the screen and the background is white and I touch the screen it changes to a different shade of white. Is this normal? (I'm just touching the screen)

2. How does the multi-window work? I can not get it to stack two item on the screen. Example please.

3. How can I check or know that "Smart rotation" and "Smart stay" are working, because it does not appear to be working.

Thanks for your help.

Default Re: Couple of Note 2 Questions

1. Yes, this is normal. It does this on mine. Especially, on Android Central Forums app.

2. No multi-window for us yet on most US carriers. Have to wait for the update. I think Sprint has it, can someone else confirm this?

3. I have found that smart rotation and smart stay are very hit-or-miss.
    wburleson likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by surebuttercringe View Post
    2. No multi-window for us yet on most US carriers. Have to wait for the update. I think Sprint has it, can someone else confirm this?
    Thanks and I have a sprint Note 2

1. SUREBUTTERCRINGE answered this fine.

2. Yes, Sprint sent out the update for this. Check to see if you have any updates waiting.

Activate the Multi-window by holding down the back button for a second or so & you should see a semi-circle come up on 1 side of your screen. Tap on the semi-circle & you'll see a list of apps. Tap one 1 to open it, then tap, hold & drag the 2nd to the part of the screen that you want.

3. I agree with SUREBUTTERCRINGE's comment. I don't have my Note 2 yet, but the Smart Stay on my wife's S3 works (most of the time). Keep trying it, as it doesn't always feel natural at first.

4. HAVE FUN!
    wburleson likes this.