Note 2 and gym

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I have not but I do use my note 1 and just stick it in my pocket without a case.imo buy an ipod.lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone uses it in the gym? Any suggestions on the accessories for the gym?

I am a distance runner and I carry the Note 2 with me on my runs in an armband.

I owned the original Note, and had an armband I ordered from Amazon. When I sold my original Note I kept the armband and the Note 2 fits fine. I had to modify it a little to accommodate the earphones, but the armband works well.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Podgorica

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, i am going to try just putting it in a pocket and if it doesnt work out i may get the seidio active with the holster. Armband is good for running but i dont really like it when lifting.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I got a Nathan 5K Runner's Waist Pack from Amazon.

41fVsZncmCL._SS360_.jpg

Fits the Note 2 perfectly.

Podgorica

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Nice, thank you, i will be buying one as well , seems like its waterproof and i can Wear it under the shirt, great solution for me.

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Since buying the Note 2, last night was my first night at the gym with it...

Mehr.

I instantly started to question my purchase. haha - I will be looking into that Samsung Muse. The shuffle-like mp3 player that syncs with Galaxy devices.. I have a 50% off coupon from Samsung, that would make the muse only 25 bucks..

keithb2real

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I had a lite backpack by lite I mean very lite that I would put mines in while running.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a lite backpack by lite I mean very lite that I would put mines in while running.

rexxcastle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Since buying the Note 2, last night was my first night at the gym with it...

Mehr.

I instantly started to question my purchase. haha - I will be looking into that Samsung Muse. The shuffle-like mp3 player that syncs with Galaxy devices.. I have a 50% off coupon from Samsung, that would make the muse only 25 bucks..

That coupon dosent work with the Muse, i already tried when i used mine

Also, the way i fixed this issue for myself was to stop going to the Gym

ehong81

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I've used the Sony MW600 bluetooth dongle/headset for a while, both on my Note II and previous bluetooth-enabled smart phones. It's great for the gym, because i can leave my phone in my pocket or nearby on the ground and still control volume, pause/play, and skip tracks. Amazon sells it for $53.

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I use the jaybird freedom sprint bluetooth headphones. Totally wireless, great sound quality and battery, but a little pricy for around 100$.

Sent from my HTC One X

ehong81

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I should also mention that the pro/con to the MW600 is that you need to supply your own earphones... so if you have ear phones that are comfortable and you really like, great, just plug them in. The other thing I like is that since I clip the MW600 to my shirt, you don't have to really worry about it being water/sweatproof since it's not dangling on the back of your neck or by your ears where sweat could drip down. And lastly, battery life is pretty good compared to the other options I looked at. I get about 8-10 hours of use before I have to charge again, which takes about 2 hours to fully charge.

I would say audio quality is about average. For purposes of working out/gym-use, that doesn't factor in too much for me.

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I usually have mine with me at the gym but sometimes I would listen to music and sometimes not but one thing I always make sure is not to smash it with weight. It is usually in my pocket.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I bought an armband for the note 2 off amazon today along with a decently reviewed set of bluetooth earbuds. Ill review them on here if you guys want when I receive them I can also provide links to the same products if requested.

Sent via Tapatalk

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I bought an armband for the note 2 off amazon today along with a decently reviewed set of bluetooth earbuds. Ill review them on here if you guys want when I receive them I can also provide links to the same products if requested.

Sent via Tapatalk
That's cool, please review.

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Personally I'm ordering myself an Otterbox so I won't be afraid of hitting it with weights. Currently I'm leaving my Note 2 at home while I bring my iPhone in to the gym, but with an Otterbox I'd finally be able to use my Note 2 at the gym. :)