Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415
Like Tree239Likes
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Default Re: What can the new iphone 5 do better than the Note 2?

Maybe its just my husbands note, but his camera is awful. Even with flash, images are blurred, and grainy. My DNA snaps much better pictures with or without flash. That being said, the note is very smooth and def not clunky unless you are using an OB. Note 2>iPhone 5 in customization any day.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    Maybe its just my husbands note, but his camera is awful. Even with flash, images are blurred, and grainy. My DNA snaps much better pictures with or without flash. That being said, the note is very smooth and def not clunky unless you are using an OB. Note 2>iPhone 5 in customization any day.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA
    I think I would take the phone back if that is the case. The camera on the Note 2 is great. I have not had any issues at all and the reviews are all really good so it sounds like an isolated problem. Maybe get it checked out unless he doesn't care about the quality.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    Maybe its just my husbands note, but his camera is awful.
    In my experience, the Note2 requires a lot more effort to get adequate photos than other phones I've had. The initial post on "[Guide] Get the most out of your Galaxy Note 2 Camera!" in this forum gives great information on how to optimize the camera function. I doubt your husband's phone is defective.
    Thanked by:
    cdf3 

Quote Originally Posted by Bond32 View Post
    Although I haven't personally used the ip5, if you consider an un rooted gn2 and stock not jail broken ip5, I really can't imagine there's anything the iPhone can do that the note 2 can't. I'm still curious. Just read through a few pages of this thread and have yet to see anything worth noting that the ip5 can do that the note 2 can't.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Galaxy Note II can't stream photos and videos to my Apple TV.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I haven't personally used the ip5, if you consider an un rooted gn2 and stock not jail broken ip5, I really can't imagine there's anything the iPhone can do that the note 2 can't. I'm still curious. Just read through a few pages of this thread and have yet to see anything worth noting that the ip5 can do that the note 2 can't.

Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Therk View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That's the problem there, it's an APPLE tv... just kidding but you think they want to include android support on it?

~swyped from my galaxy note 2 on the now network

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Ok so for functionality you speak of streaming to a TV, not apple tv itself which the note can do with the all share dongle

4G LTE Thunderbolt

- - - Updated - - -

use iMediaShare
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

And being as it's iAnything, I'm disinterested. I gave Apple it's chance. I have an iPhone 4s on my nightstand. Know the last time I used it? The day I found it. iOs seemed too simple for me, I don't like simplicity... You can take your Apple tv and hopefully enjoy it, but I'll stick to my Samsung smart tv which my note streams to fine.

~swyped from my galaxy note 2 on the now network
    Thanked by 2:

Ok so for functionality you speak of streaming to a TV, not apple tv itself which the note can do with the all share dongle

A dongle?? Why would I want to carry a silly extra dongle around that I might lose? iPhone wirelessly streams to Apple TV with no attachments.

Hey, I like Android too. But the question was asked what iPhone can do that Note II can't and I answered honestly. It was a big reason for my decision to go iPhone. It's so simple to walk in from a family outing, turn on the TV and there are the day's pictures and videos to share and enjoy. Cake!

A dongle?? Why would I want to carry a silly extra dongle around that I might lose? iPhone wirelessly streams to Apple TV with no attachments.

Hey, I like Android too. But the question was asked what iPhone can do that Note II can't and I answered honestly. It was a big reason for my decision to go iPhone. It's so simple to walk in from a family outing, turn on the TV and there are the day's pictures and videos to share and enjoy. Cake!
    False, android CAN stream wirelessly to Apple tv. One such app is airsync.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415