" play only video data" ???
So, I finally got some big 720 P and even 1080 P movies onto my device SD card. I had downloaded them on to my Mac using Pirate Bay and torrents.
However, I get the above message when trying to play each of the 3 downloads, and I don't get any audio. Bummer!
Is there anyway to get audio out of these files?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 11-26-2012, 08:32 PM #2
- 11-26-2012, 09:07 PM #4
- 11-27-2012, 01:38 PM #6
- 137 Posts
- Rooted, De-Bloated Stock
Re: " play only video data" ???
Well, I use handbrake because I do my converting on my iMac. Can't remember what the current go-to conversion software is for windows. But I am sure someone on here has a suggestion.
Generally H.264 format works well. Many converter programs have presets for mobile devices now.
- By MasonMI in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 28Last Post: 03-07-2013, 05:08 PM
- By skuxx1 in forum Android 3.0 HoneycombReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2012, 06:01 AM
- By trmoney24 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:23 AM
- By larry313#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2009, 03:35 PM
- By gabe3 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 04:36 AM