One thing bout G-Note 2 that really, really bothers u

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
love everything bout the phone...........except the screen size. I truly hate 16:9, whether its on T.V. or a Tablet. But its worse on a phone cause I happen tu hold it in portrait mode most of the time. , if only Samsung would stretch the screen way more out towards the bezel or juss make the phone wider. I juss hate a narrow screen when in portrait mode. Im dyin tu see the specs on the G-Note 3 :-$ :-$ :-$

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I hate how it's so hard to type on. I'm using SwiftKey at the moment and my accuracy sucks ass

I hate how my gallery doesn't properly order my instant upload photos

I hate TouchWiz. After using the Nexus 4 (subsequently returning due to horrible battery life and camera) TouchWiz is fkin disgusting

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
love everything bout the phone...........except the screen size. I truly hate 16:9, whether its on T.V. or a Tablet. But its worse on a phone cause I happen tu hold it in portrait mode most of the time. , if only Samsung would stretch the screen way more out towards the bezel or juss make the phone wider. I juss hate a narrow screen when in portrait mode. Im dyin tu see the specs on the G-Note 3 :-$ :-$ :-$

There's nothing narrow about it. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Eric, damnnn u got more issues with the G-note 2 than me. Juss get a another Launcher if u dislike TW. BossyChick n KiloFox, lets stick tu the subject. I know in this lifetime, nothings ever perfect godamnittt!!! So I know theres got tu be something about the G-Note 2 that bothers u two???

Centro85, juss a regular TPU Case on Ebay.

ade_tobat

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Why would u buy something that u dnt like in the first place?? Im sure u guys did ur research before u bought the device..
This is my first android phone ever n im in love with it since day one!! No complaint or nothing at all..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums
》Jedi X-4《 The Force performance

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I agree with Eric, coming from stock 4.2, touchwiz is just nasty looking. I hate all the stupid features they add Lol. What an ugly skin, can't wait for a aosp ROM, hope the Vzw version gets one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
The power button's in the wrong place, always touching it, should be on the top of the phone

WarrenH

Most phones are going to that now, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, lg. The screens are getting bigger so when u pick the phone up u can power it on without having to re adjust ur hand multiple times to power on and off. I personally couldn't go back to the power key on top of phone again

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Eric, damnnn u got more issues with the G-note 2 than me. Juss get a another Launcher if u dislike TW. BossyChick n KiloFox, lets stick tu the subject. I know in this lifetime, nothings ever perfect godamnittt!!! So I know theres got tu be something about the G-Note 2 that bothers u two???

Centro85, juss a regular TPU Case on Ebay.

Hey storm! Appreciate the "cleanup" : ) ok, ok, u called me out, if there was ONE thing and i only mean ONE thing that bothers me about the GalNote2 it would be the "resolution"... i'm happy as all get out with my phone, but that is after changing font to "tiny".... had they used a higher res, it would have fit more notifications ...even with my font set to "tiny, i only get about 7 lines of info....

galnoteres.png

BTC

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I hate how it's so hard to type on. I'm using SwiftKey at the moment and my accuracy sucks ass

I hate how my gallery doesn't properly order my instant upload photos

I hate TouchWiz. After using the Nexus 4 (subsequently returning due to horrible battery life and camera) TouchWiz is fkin disgusting

I like touchwiz. I have a Nexus 7 and wanted the stock android experience but touch wiz is more user friendly IMO. Also I am afraid to update to 4.2. Have you seen all the complaints about it? At least on the Nexus7.

The ONLY thing I do not like about my GN2 is how it interacts with my car's bluetooth. The SGSIII is fine but for some reason the GN2 is not.

Eric, I just realized you are a hater! ;)

Last edited:

MOTH477

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey storm! Appreciate the "cleanup" : ) ok, ok, u called me out, if there was ONE thing and i only mean ONE thing that bothers me about the GalNote2 it would be the "resolution"... i'm happy as all get out with my phone, but that is after changing font to "tiny".... had they used a higher res, it would have fit more notifications ...even with my font set to "tiny, i only get about 7 lines of info....

BTC

Hey BTC, what's the importance of getting more than 7 lines of information? Most of it is letting you know something has been downloaded or uploaded. I'm I missing something. Maybe I just don't use my phone that much. BTW nice use of the screen capture annotation. I bet that's one of your best things on the GN2;).

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey BTC, what's the importance of getting more than 7 lines of information? Most of it is letting you know something has been downloaded or uploaded. I'm I missing something. Maybe I just don't use my phone that much. BTW nice use of the screen capture annotation. I bet that's one of your best things on the GN2;).

There's really "no limit" to the things i am good on with my Gal Note 2, i am ONE with this phone..i'm like "Quick Draw McGraw" with it.....lol..

I need more than 7 lines becuz it is on THAT screen where everything looks "blowed up" and i just like to see "more stuff on a page"... On all the other screens the fact that i have reduced my font to "tiny" looks really good, but not on notification screen. I was tempted to root JUST for LCD Density mod, but i read a lot of ppl had issues with it, looping and such, so i just "ignore it"..

But the OP said IF u had to come up with ONE thing so thats what i chose... as previously stated, i love love love my Note II just the way she is : )

ilovegalnote-redhearts-1.jpg

BTC

pkskier1

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Well if any phone maker other than apple where to put the power button on top they would get their asses sued by big brother( i mean apple of coarse). You kinda get use to it if youve ever used a samsung phone before....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The power button's in the wrong place, always touching it, should be on the top of the phone

This was also a big issue for me when I didn't have a case. I was always pressing the Power button accidentally.

Now that I have a case, I haven't pressed it accidentally yet. But I still wished they put it on the top and put the volume rocker where the power button is at now. That way I can easily adjust the volume when I have the phone standing up via Seidio case kickstand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon