- 2 Posts
help with sd card can't make a folder and help putting rhapsody on it
I have a sprint note 2 and I cannot make folders on the sd card. Everytime I try - it says creation failed. I am trying to put my rhapsody and amazon mp3 downloads on it. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks.
- 11-28-2012, 10:23 PM #2
Re: help with sd card can't make a folder and help putting rhapsody on it
Are you using internal or external sd. My guess if its external did you format it first (if it was new). I found that going from gingerbread( att cappy) to jelly bean caused issues untill i formatted from gn2.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- By wkufan92 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2012, 06:18 PM
- By kyjoe1 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:44 PM
- By fa2f in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:22 PM
- By kufta4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:16 AM
- By kkimble1986 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:05 PM