Drawing on photos

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
The method that I use is pull out the s pen and hold the button on the pen while I touch the screen for about 10 seconds and it will perform a screen shot and then give u the option to draw on the image. Im not sure if their is another method. And it doesn't have to be a picture it can be anything on your phone. Hope that helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
The method that I use is pull out the s pen and hold the button on the pen while I touch the screen for about 10 seconds and it will perform a screen shot and then give u the option to draw on the image. Im not sure if their is another method. And it doesn't have to be a picture it can be anything on your phone. Hope that helps

I do this with the camera open which allows me to draw on something I would normally take a picture of.

dealnerd00

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I use an app called Photo Editor, i believe it used to be a samsung app built in to the original Note but was taken out for Note 2. I like it better because you can open the image via Photo Editor the interface is like Gallery and start doodling on it without copy paste into an S Note. It's not on google play or samsung apps, i found it via the xda forum. Sorry but I don't have a link.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I use an app called Photo Editor, i believe it used to be a samsung app built in to the original Note but was taken out for Note 2. I like it better because you can open the image via Photo Editor the interface is like Gallery and start doodling on it without copy paste into an S Note. It's not on google play or samsung apps, i found it via the xda forum. Sorry but I don't have a link.

Photo editor app is in the Samsung app store. Just seen it.:)

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

alikoyyy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yup! Once you've downloaded Photo Editor easiest way is to open the photo in the gallery,choose ''Edit" from the menu, and you get the option to open either with Photo Editor or Paper Artist.

Don't understand why the app didn't come preloaded and we get paper artist instead which is not as useful. Oh well it's free from Samsung Apps anyway. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
crazy! cant find it :(

Open the gallery, select a picture you want to draw on, press menu/advanced edit/photo Editor.

This will launch the Samsung App store and from there you can download the app.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354246301106.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354246301106.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 245
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354246313230.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354246313230.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 245

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Yea I can get to where it says photo editor but it says it must be downloaded. When I clcik to go to appstore nothing happens. Is this working for others with att?

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Open the gallery, select a picture you want to draw on, press menu/advanced edit/photo Editor.

This will launch the Samsung App store and from there you can download the app.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Yeah i see what your saying but when i do this it goes directly to paper artist and no option to DL anything or get a photo editor :(

alikoyyy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
That's what mine does as well (VZW). And how useless is Paper Artist? Who wants all these stupid effects on an image with no way to select none?

I agree with Paper Artist. How come Samsung had it preloaded while Photo Editor isn't? The only word I can use to describe Paper Artist effects: gaudy. Oh wait I have another one. Ugly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
For verizon users i found a way to draw directly on a picture: press the button on the s-pen and hold it on the screen it creates a screenshot and brings up a tool palate.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
For verizon users i found a way to draw directly on a picture: press the button on the s-pen and hold it on the screen it creates a screenshot and brings up a tool palate.

Think someone posted this earlier in the thread, like the second comment.

Still not the best option. The photo editor should be a little easier to add. I have it on my GSIII.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Think someone posted this earlier in the thread, like the second comment.

Still not the best option. The photo editor should be a little easier to add. I have it on my GSIII.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I agree i want the photo editor is it safe to dl that apk? i just dont want to mess my phone/info/etc up... i am on vzw.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel