Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Drawing on photos

How do you doodle on pictures like they do in the GN2 commercials?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    For the sake of protecting you, my precious person, I shall turn into the Chronicle Key.

Default Re: Drawing on photos

The method that I use is pull out the s pen and hold the button on the pen while I touch the screen for about 10 seconds and it will perform a screen shot and then give u the option to draw on the image. Im not sure if their is another method. And it doesn't have to be a picture it can be anything on your phone. Hope that helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

You can also import images from your gallery into SNote

Quote Originally Posted by acordo01 View Post
    The method that I use is pull out the s pen and hold the button on the pen while I touch the screen for about 10 seconds and it will perform a screen shot and then give u the option to draw on the image. Im not sure if their is another method. And it doesn't have to be a picture it can be anything on your phone. Hope that helps

I do this with the camera open which allows me to draw on something I would normally take a picture of.

I use an app called Photo Editor, i believe it used to be a samsung app built in to the original Note but was taken out for Note 2. I like it better because you can open the image via Photo Editor the interface is like Gallery and start doodling on it without copy paste into an S Note. It's not on google play or samsung apps, i found it via the xda forum. Sorry but I don't have a link.

mrxblue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dealnerd00 View Post
    I use an app called Photo Editor, i believe it used to be a samsung app built in to the original Note but was taken out for Note 2. I like it better because you can open the image via Photo Editor the interface is like Gallery and start doodling on it without copy paste into an S Note. It's not on google play or samsung apps, i found it via the xda forum. Sorry but I don't have a link.

Photo editor app is in the Samsung app store. Just seen it.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

Yup! Once you've downloaded Photo Editor easiest way is to open the photo in the gallery,choose ''Edit" from the menu, and you get the option to open either with Photo Editor or Paper Artist.

Don't understand why the app didn't come preloaded and we get paper artist instead which is not as useful. Oh well it's free from Samsung Apps anyway.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    Photo editor app is in the Samsung app store. Just seen it.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

where is the samsung app store? i dont see it?

thanks

l'm assuming Samsung had it preloaded on all handset units?

Quote Originally Posted by alikoyyy View Post
    l'm assuming Samsung had it preloaded on all handset units?

crazy! cant find it
    DAS

Global Posts
    976 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    crazy! cant find it
    Open the gallery, select a picture you want to draw on, press menu/advanced edit/photo Editor.

This will launch the Samsung App store and from there you can download the app.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Drawing on photos-uploadfromtaptalk1354246301106.jpg   Drawing on photos-uploadfromtaptalk1354246313230.jpg  

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Yea I can get to where it says photo editor but it says it must be downloaded. When I clcik to go to appstore nothing happens. Is this working for others with att?

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

I found it via xda

Quote Originally Posted by DAS View Post
    Open the gallery, select a picture you want to draw on, press menu/advanced edit/photo Editor.

This will launch the Samsung App store and from there you can download the app.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah i see what your saying but when i do this it goes directly to paper artist and no option to DL anything or get a photo editor

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Yeah i see what your saying but when i do this it goes directly to paper artist and no option to DL anything or get a photo editor
    That's what mine does as well (VZW). And how useless is Paper Artist? Who wants all these stupid effects on an image with no way to select none?

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Just download this. It is the app that you guys are talking about. For some reason it was not included in some american version of the note 2. Works just like the pictures above.

Thanked by:
    corki2 

Quote Originally Posted by miiike View Post
    That's what mine does as well (VZW). And how useless is Paper Artist? Who wants all these stupid effects on an image with no way to select none?
    I agree with Paper Artist. How come Samsung had it preloaded while Photo Editor isn't? The only word I can use to describe Paper Artist effects: gaudy. Oh wait I have another one. Ugly.

For verizon users i found a way to draw directly on a picture: press the button on the s-pen and hold it on the screen it creates a screenshot and brings up a tool palate.
    Thanked by:

For verizon users i found a way to draw directly on a picture: press the button on the s-pen and hold it on the screen it creates a screenshot and brings up a tool palate.
    Think someone posted this earlier in the thread, like the second comment.

Still not the best option. The photo editor should be a little easier to add. I have it on my GSIII.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by LazrRocketArm View Post
    Think someone posted this earlier in the thread, like the second comment.

Still not the best option. The photo editor should be a little easier to add. I have it on my GSIII.

I agree i want the photo editor is it safe to dl that apk? i just dont want to mess my phone/info/etc up... i am on vzw.

I agree i want the photo editor is it safe to dl that apk? i just dont want to mess my phone/info/etc up... i am on vzw.
    Can't vouch for the Apk in the xda forum, but others have downloaded without problems. I did see, on the ATT community forums, they are suggesting going to the Samsung Apps store on your PC, connecting your phone, and downloading the photo editor from there..
    Sounds like more of a pain than it should be, but if it works...

do you know the name of it? i searched photo editor but it doesnt come up on the pc either. maybe because i am signed in and it knows i have a vzw phone???

thanks

I downloaded the Samsung Apps store from Google Play and searched photo editor in that app and found it. It sent me to Google play to download the app and here's what I got.

Drawing on photos-uploadfromtaptalk1354455076591.jpg

Verizon is really starting to **** me off and I'm about ready to return this phone because of how Verizon butchered it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

i cant get it. when i go to google play and search its doesnt come up on my vzw phone.

i cant get it. when i go to google play and search its doesnt come up on my vzw phone.
    The picture i posted above is why you can't get it. I just went to XDA and got the APK and I loaded it up. I now have Photo Editor on my Verizon Note 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast