Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Cool Re: Who is using screen protector??

Am I the only one that is aware that the manual states that UNDER NO CICUMSTANCES can a screen.protector be used on a Note II ???
    I recommend you try the flip cover, I just got my Note II a couple of weeks ago and bought a Screen Protector. But After reading what Samsung said in manual, I never put it on
    There is a flip case that attaches to back like the actual phone cover does (presstuds) and leave the original off. They are very plain, with Galaxy Note II written at bottom of front, but it's barely visible. but it hasFlip cover is designed to fold right back around, to make it seem like its not there. It is slightly annoying at times but provides excellent protection whenever phone not in use and looks quite sleek and very simline.
    I have always used/ i phones and even tho I used protectors it was not such an issue. THe Notes wonderful big screen, however, will look terrible if scratched alot, but looks awesome with nothing at all.
    Try the flip cover, but I think it has a protector in packet as well.Would be a cheapy from China so toss it away.,GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by Anna Cox; 04-05-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Default Re: Who is using screen protector??

Have to believe Samsung says no to screen protectors is cause of the s pen

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Note II

Default Re: Who is using screen protector??

I wouldn't want to risk using mine without a screen protector. The screen is the biggest attraction of this phone for me so I have to protect it. I've had it for almost a year and I've always used a screen protector. I haven't read the manual so I've no idea what Sammy have to say about using a screen protector on the Note 1. However samsung don't care about the note 1 anymore so I'll do as I please with mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Android Central forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123