Who is using screen protector??

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered some spigen ultra crystal screen protectors but now that I have been using it without one, I might just not use one at all.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I use the Spigen Ultra Oleophobic and I am very impressed with it. The fitment is perfect, it does reduce smudges, it in no way effects the screen image, it's not scratched by the s-pen, and it goes on quite easy if you take the time to prepare and actually install it.

I lucked out when installing mine because I had all necessary installation tools ready and was just taking it out of the box when I did it. I lined it up and it literally dropped right on with absolutely zero bubbles or dust. I didn't even have to squeegee any bubble out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am using one from Verizon right now but I'm sure soon I will switch back to my trusty Spigen screen protectors. These Verizon ones seem very thin.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Zagg and it has definetly affected S-Pen functionality, but I got used to it pretty quickly.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I actually like the matte protectors. That's what I'm using now with no issues at all. Been on for a week and still holding strong. Got 4 for $5 on ebay. Other half uses clear ones, got his from a local store and can barely tell it's on there. I just prefer the matte ones because there's no glare and barely any finger prints, plus my fingers glide nice and smooth over it.
Oh and it doesn't affect the Spen at all :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Just put on my spigen ultra crystal and already want to take it off.

Yea, what is the easiest way to take this thing off.

Last edited:

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the screen protectors that they sell at the Verizon store. I usually use invisibleshield on my phones, but I've seen that they have issues with the S-pen. These have hag no issues with it so far, so I'm satisfied.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I hate my Spigen ultra crystal. what is an easy way to take it off, I don't want to stick something under it because I am afraid of Scratching my screen.

Bulldog1377

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I now use screen protectors religiously. After scratching the screen on several other devices, I decided never again.

Sent from my Note 10.1.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Why do you hate it please tell me! Most people who have this one love it so I really need to know why as I haven't ordered one yet!

Andy

I hate my Spigen ultra crystal. what is an easy way to take it off, I don't want to stick something under it because I am afraid of Scratching my screen.

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't like how it works with the s-pen. It collects dust like crazy, I am lucky I carry a mircofiber cloth with me. I don't even see the need for a Screen protector, I used mine Without one for a few days and it's fine.

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
no offense but, only a fool would NOT use a screen protector. I get it that many of the newer, younger, smartphone users have probably never owned or used a PDA before and have always had touch screens but, even with today's touch screens, it's always good practice to get a screen protector for the phones. Screen protectors are the first thing I put on every phone/device I own ever since my 1st one back with my iPAQ HP2210. Any time you'll be dragging anything across a screen, it should be against the cheap plastic on the glass instead of the glass itself. Dragging a hang nail or artificial nail across a screen is like cleaning your glasses with sandpaper. Fine enough and you'd never notice the scratches. Do it enough times and you'll eventually see it.

daflake

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Call me a fool then. I have had three iPhones, an iPaq and older Palm devices and never used them. If you are careful, there is no need. By the time you start to see any wear, it is long past the time to upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

joemd60

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I guess that makes me a fool to. I never use a screen protector. I am very careful with the screen on my phone. Nothing else is in my pocket but the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Android Central Forums

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
My Motorola droid that I used for three years and wasn't Careful at all for the last year has only one scratch.

Velvet Smooth

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have moved away from screen protectors. Loved how the matte versions hid finger prints but the muted sharpness and colours left something to be desired on my beautiful screen (when I took it off it was like I had a new device). Normal ones aren't as responsive to the touch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love not using a screen protector. The finger prints and everything comes off so easy. I've always used one but these past couple of days I haven't used one on my note2. I am so scared of getting it scratched even though I am beyond careful with it...I probably will end up putting on a crystal one.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My goodness. I just cant put these on...that's another big reason I don't want to use one. Little dust gets stuck under it and it bothers me so much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia