Who is using screen protector??

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
So how many of you are using or gonna use a screen protector on your Note2?

I bought a Spigen Oleo screen protector, but am trying to decide if I am going to use it or not. I like a nice clear screen with no color depletion etc.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I always use screen protection. Verizon has inexpensive ones and they are clear slick and the phone performance is not hindered

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I am using one as well. I believe it is a spigen. Nit sure though cuz my father has same phone and I used one of his extras. It does not affect stylus or touchscreen use in anyway

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I've done both. I've been using phantom skinz protector and the feel and look of it is similar to the glass I have on my SGS 1 and HTC Sensation. When I slide my thumb over it, feels similar to the glass on the phones. ATM, I am running naked on both screens for over a year now and no major scratches or whatnot. I definitely do have some scratches, but when the phone is turned on, it's not even noticeable.

When I first get a new phone, I'm a bit anal about it, so I use a screen protector. But after so many months down the road, the screen protector gets kind of icky or whatever, I'm not too concerned about using it with or without a screen protector.

I think i've kind of just accepted the fact the phone's gonna get some nicks/scratches and to just live with it and if it breaks, that's what insurance are for (I've used it quite a bit now, got my money's worth it for sure!).

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Spigen Ultra Oleophobic and I am very pleased with it. Nice and clear and hard. The first one I had tried, my spen left indents in it. This one holds up very well. It even self-healed some minor scratches I got on the screen protector.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I seem to have somehow accidentally happened upon a FANTASTIC screen protector! So far, it seems almost bullet-proof, and compared to all previous sp's?I've had on various iPhones in the past?by far the best I've seen. Found mine at our local AT&T (authorized dealer 'Coastal 1') store; looks like an AT&T store, but not a corporate store. The brand is: MYBAT ? $9.99

But on Amazon they're less, of course, with the 'Custom-Fit Transparent Crystal Clear Screen Guard Protector Shield Film' going for $5.56, today, and others going for as low as $2.67 for the Note II, depending on the model.

. . .again, nicest sp I've ever used. Can't hardly tell it's even on the phone. And, hardly shows fingerprints. The Radio Shack manager who sold me the phone was pretty impressed with this sp as well, after I swung back by and showed the phone to her with it on; she was really checking it out and asking me where I got it, which was a bit surprising. Maybe what they sell at RC are of lesser quality. I don't know.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Spigen Ultra Oleophobic and I am very pleased with it. Nice and clear and hard. The first one I had tried, my spen left indents in it. This one holds up very well. It even self-healed some minor scratches I got on the screen protector.

+1 on this. I used to use a zagg until I got the OG Galaxy Note and it just did not work with the s-pen. I tried and oleophobic from SGP and have used them since. Works well with the s-pen and I do believe they help resist face oils and make the screen easier to clean.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I always use a screen protector..... I wouldn't want any scratches on this baby....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Jonnydroid

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
R: Who is using screen protector??

I'm using it but thanks to the Gorilla Glass 2 of the Note 2 isn't necessary the screen protector...In my opinion! ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

malcolmkms

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't use a screen protector and haven't on my phones for years I'm coming from the iPhone 3g-iPhone 5 and since I've had one I've always reserved my right front pants pocket for my phones and nothing else, in my left pocket I've always carried a small micro fiber cloth, I can't recall ever having a scratch on the screen of my phones.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Android Central Forums

kenydroid

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have never managed to find one that does not finish up with those little air bubbles that I hate.
I keep my Note 2 in a nice leather case so it's protected from fall damage and scratches from pockets. Looks good too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Spigen Ultra Crystal. Love it. Barely notice it.

Hi there are these good as I haven't got my phone yet as it's an Xmas present but I am trying to find the right one, I like the idea that the ultra crystal doesn't change the screen appearance at all. They are a dear do though as on eBay UK they are nearly ?12 !!!!!!!! If you know somewhere who has a good deal on them let me know, oh and was it easy to install as I am never good at fitting these!

Thanks

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Great screen protector!!

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi there are these good as I haven't got my phone yet as it's an Xmas present but I am trying to find the right one, I like the idea that the ultra crystal doesn't change the screen appearance at all. They are a dear do though as on eBay UK they are nearly ?12 !!!!!!!! If you know somewhere who has a good deal on them let me know, oh and was it easy to install as I am never good at fitting these!

Thanks

I love mine. I really don't notice it. If you're not into fingerprints, you might try the Ultra Oleophobic. I really don't notice my screen protector at all and I do work to keep my phone clean, but a few finger print smears dont' freak me out.

I would go with the Spigen, either UOleo or UC. The other one, the Anti-Glare Matte, I've heard people can't stand that one. You can tell on Amazon because it has fairly poor reviews.

I've also heard the Ultra Optic is a no because it gets scratched by the S pen.

My suggestion: Buy 2. I screwed up one trying to install it. Darn dust.

XDA has a good thread : ANSWERED..Which SPG screen protector to order? - xda-developers

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Spigen crystal clear on mine. It works perfect..only complaint is it easily gets fingerprint smudges. I feel a lot safer using the s pen on it tho and it works great :)

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Tried putting on ultra crystal but screen caught some dust. I love the feel it has with no protector but I'm so scared of getting it scratched or not being able to completely clean it..

Wonder if getting the cover with the flip cover would protect it well?

Transmitted from my Galaxy Note II

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon