- 12-27-2012, 01:23 PM #26
- 12-27-2012, 02:02 PM #27
- 12 Posts
Note2 vs iPhone
I have an i5 at the moment and have just bought the Galaxy Note II. I'm used to jailbreaking my iPhone 4 and since there isn't one available for the i5 let-alone the i4S I just haven't been using the i5 as much as I did the i4. I'm restricted in what I want to do. There will be no jailbreak out for the 5 or even the 4S for a long, long time. I'm bored of not using my i5 to its potential. Although the screen is larger and it has iOS6 its just the same. An iPhone is useless without a jailbreak.
Yes the pixel density is better, yes the camera might be better, yes it might be made out of aluminium and look super sleek and cool, yes the screens might flow easier and more fluently but what use is a phone or anything you own if you can't personalise it?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 12-27-2012, 08:15 PM #28
- 12-27-2012, 09:44 PM #29Resident Linux Fiend
- 1,599 Posts
- Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1
Re: Note2 vs iPhone
I have an iDevice on my nightstand (isn't mine, I'm fixing it for a friend) and I just can't stand everything about it. I don't like having 1 button. The camera didn't seem that great (well as you all talk about it) - my gnote takes amazing pictures. I hate iOS and the simplicity of it bores me, not to mention I think it's hideous and useless.
Of course, I've been with android since launch day of the htc (T-Mobile) g1... So I might be biased.
I'll never flock to the iPhone as long as android is available... I even talked my fiancee out of an iPhone on her upgrade to the s3 (she says the note is too big) I moved to the G-Note from a Motorola photon...
Sent from my G-Note 2
- 12-28-2012, 05:03 AM #30
- 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM #31
- By groundkontrol in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2010, 03:11 PM
- By osakran in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:03 PM
- By spoonings in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 25Last Post: 06-08-2010, 03:17 AM
- By pulpdogs04 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 25Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:42 AM
- By dagostin in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2009, 04:38 PM