Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes

Default Re: Note2 vs iPhone

I got the s3 and id never go back to the iphone. When I did have an iphone id rarely go on it, now I have this I just go on my phone for the sake of it, customising home screens and things like that

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Not all of the Android phones are better than the iPhone 5, but the Note 2 definitely is in my opinion.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Default Note2 vs iPhone

I have an i5 at the moment and have just bought the Galaxy Note II. I'm used to jailbreaking my iPhone 4 and since there isn't one available for the i5 let-alone the i4S I just haven't been using the i5 as much as I did the i4. I'm restricted in what I want to do. There will be no jailbreak out for the 5 or even the 4S for a long, long time. I'm bored of not using my i5 to its potential. Although the screen is larger and it has iOS6 its just the same. An iPhone is useless without a jailbreak.

Yes the pixel density is better, yes the camera might be better, yes it might be made out of aluminium and look super sleek and cool, yes the screens might flow easier and more fluently but what use is a phone or anything you own if you can't personalise it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Reaper69 likes this.

Global Posts
    10,407 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiB1 View Post
    I have an i5 at the moment and have just bought the Galaxy Note II. I'm used to jailbreaking my iPhone 4 and since there isn't one available for the i5 let-alone the i4S I just haven't been using the i5 as much as I did the i4. I'm restricted in what I want to do. There will be no jailbreak out for the 5 or even the 4S for a long, long time. I'm bored of not using my i5 to its potential. Although the screen is larger and it has iOS6 its just the same. An iPhone is useless without a jailbreak.

Yes the pixel density is better, yes the camera might be better, yes it might be made out of aluminium and look super sleek and cool, yes the screens might flow easier and more fluently but what use is a phone or anything you own if you can't personalise it?

Wow, you could not jailbreak your 4s? Mine was Jailbroke in no time and remained that way. I do find the camera on the iphone of a cell phone quality as well. Maybe it edges the note 2, but hardly enough to make or break a case lol
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

I have an iDevice on my nightstand (isn't mine, I'm fixing it for a friend) and I just can't stand everything about it. I don't like having 1 button. The camera didn't seem that great (well as you all talk about it) - my gnote takes amazing pictures. I hate iOS and the simplicity of it bores me, not to mention I think it's hideous and useless.

Of course, I've been with android since launch day of the htc (T-Mobile) g1... So I might be biased.

I'll never flock to the iPhone as long as android is available... I even talked my fiancee out of an iPhone on her upgrade to the s3 (she says the note is too big) I moved to the G-Note from a Motorola photon...

Sent from my G-Note 2
    Johnly likes this.

Default Note2 vs iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Wow, you could not jailbreak your 4s? Mine was Jailbroke in no time and remained that way. I do find the camera on the iphone of a cell phone quality as well. Maybe it edges the note 2, but hardly enough to make or break a case lol
    I've not got a 4S lol. I was meaning for iOS6 untethered. Or have they now been able to release that lol.

Global Posts
    10,407 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiB1 View Post
    I've not got a 4S lol. I was meaning for iOS6 untethered. Or have they now been able to release that lol.

oh, got you. Lol. Just skip the i devices:-)
    YoshiB1 likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12