Note 2 Otterbox Defender Case Review

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Very nice case... and trust me it is worth the bulkiness to protect this beast.... is it for sale at the otterbox website???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
That's just too ridiculously bulky for my taste. I'd consider the Commuter case though. I guess I have to choose between the Seido Active, the Sedio Surface, and the Otterbox Commuter. Tough choices.

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Commuter. Im running the Seidio Active right now and I like it but once my Otterbox comes in Ill give the Seidio to my son. Ill miss the kickstand though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Too thick for me, I'm toting mine Note 2 naked. It really looks too nice to cover with a case anyway.

Bye bye iPhone 5, hello Note 2

mccabegc

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Dec. 18 is probably a "just in case" date. I questioned Otterbox about the release on Facebook last night. They responded that the cases are currently shipping to retailers and should be available via Otterbox.com in a week or so.

Take it for what it's worth

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up, I received an email update this morning from otterbox regarding the commuter and said it was available to ship today from their website!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
do you still consider getting an otterbox case because I heard their screen protectors can mess with your S pen sensitivity? (even if it's just a little...that would be enough to bug me). Is there a way to remove their case screen protector and just leave the case on?

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
do you still consider getting an otterbox case because I heard their screen protectors can mess with your S pen sensitivity? (even if it's just a little...that would be enough to bug me). Is there a way to remove their case screen protector and just leave the case on?

Yes you can just pop out the plastic screen protector. I have done it with every Otterbox I have had for my devices. I cant stand screen protectors lol. After you pop out the plastic you just have to get the sticky tape/glue stuff off. If you do it right it will pull right up all the way around.

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
One thing I wish they did was make a hole for the power and volume button like they did for the S Pen. That way we wouldn't have to push hard to turn on the phone every time.

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
One thing I wish they did was make a hole for the power and volume button like they did for the S Pen. That way we wouldn't have to push hard to turn on the phone every time.

Won't bother me much I forget there is a power button and use the home button to wake up

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

manuelcardenas279

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Is it just my imagination? I just got the defender case yesterday, quickly covered my note 2 with it, went to work early this am, used music player all morning, about 8 hrs. worth, which before would only drain my battery to about 70% capacity, so I'd be ok all day and partially following day, at around 4pm today, I had to recharge my phone! was at 14% capacity!.......has anyone experienced this?.....I will give it another test tonite, with a 100% charged battery, see if it happens again, Also, was using speaker for a conversation, I could hear myself (echo)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig