Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Has anyone tinkered with the various "My call sound settings"?

In the Call Settings/My call sound menu. Just wondered what experiences you had with "Off" versus

• Soft sound
    • Clear sound
    • Optimized for left ear
    • Optimized for right ear

Also, has anyone experimented with the Personal call sound under that same menu page?

Default Re: Has anyone tinkered with the various "My call sound settings"?

I've played around with the My Call Sound settings. It's a bit weird how there is almost nothing documented in the manual OR online about this.

I've done the hearing test portion with the headset and it maps your hearing curve and adjusts the sound output to compensate. Seems like a really neat feature, probably doesn't make enough of a difference for anyone to care would be my guess.

Still, very cool of Samsung to offer this level of customization.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Has anyone tinkered with the various "My call sound settings"?

Quote Originally Posted by shifty bean View Post
    I've played around with the My Call Sound settings. It's a bit weird how there is almost nothing documented in the manual OR online about this.

I've done the hearing test portion with the headset and it maps your hearing curve and adjusts the sound output to compensate. Seems like a really neat feature, probably doesn't make enough of a difference for anyone to care would be my guess.

Still, very cool of Samsung to offer this level of customization.
    Thanks for the feedback. And I agree, it is strange that there isn't more information out there about this. I searched through the user manual and all it said was how to get to the features and to "follow the detailed instructions". That's it. Nothing else telling us what it does, how it works, etc.