Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

Default Re: How do you draw on a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by FitMomXtine View Post
    Just looked the second post in this entire thread has instructions on how to draw on a picture using advance edit. Not instructions on how to install. Cause I dont have advsnce edit in my menu. I scrolled and dont have it. Unless there are other instructions I'm missing
    have you done your 20 situps yet? I'm curious which menu you're looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by PittiesRule View Post
    have you done your 20 situps yet? I'm curious which menu you're looking at.
    Lol I actually just finished working out!

I would show you my screen but when I'm in the gallery and I try to swipe my hand to take screen shot it just moves to next pix and I don't know how to take pic any other way lol.
    Banned

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

Lol I actually just finished working out!

I would show you my screen but when I'm in the gallery and I try to swipe my hand to take screen shot it just moves to next pix and I don't know how to take pic any other way lol.
    i think that taking screenshots by swiping your hand across the screen has to be configured in your settings. As far as setting up your photo editor all I can say is I'm not an AT&T fan.

Okay I went to an app and took a screen shot of something so I could open it in my gallery. I was able to crop it and just started playing Around with the s-pen and pressed the button on the pen that I didn't know was there lol and I was able to write on it with out opening the menu. No fancy "decorations" menu but it works. Better than nothing lol 1
    Last edited by FitMomXtine; 03-31-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    Banned

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

You're getting there! You'll figure it our eventually. I'm definitely not a smartphone expert but it's become obvious to me that this phone is not the easiest phone on the market to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by PittiesRule View Post
    You're getting there! You'll figure it our eventually. I'm definitely not a smartphone expert but it's become obvious to me that this phone is not the easiest phone on the market to learn.
    Lol I just saw my attachment. Thats not what it looks like when I saved it (the pix on the bottom) but ill play around somemore. It definitely is not easy. Im coming frkm an iphone 4s and do miss how simple some things are (like being able to take a picture when your phone is locked without having to key in your passcode and just other small things. But I absolutely love this phone and the amazing features it has to offer.

I was tired of the same mundane feel of the iphone. Had two versions if it the past few years and got bored and tired of it always crashing and the battery being dead after one app.

Thanks for your help
    Banned

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

Lol I just saw my attachment. Thats not what it looks like when I saved it (the pix on the bottom) but ill play around somemore. It definitely is not easy. Im coming frkm an iphone 4s and do miss how simple some things are (like being able to take a picture when your phone is locked without having to key in your passcode and just other small things. But I absolutely love this phone and the amazing features it has to offer.

I was tired of the same mundane feel of the iphone. Had two versions if it the past few years and got bored and tired of it always crashing and the battery being dead after one app.

Thanks for your help
    I've never had an Iphone but had an Ipod touch and got bored with it in 3 weeks then sold it on ebay.. I've been an Android guy for a couple years now and have to agree with you that this phone is amazing, it's by far the best phone I've owned to date.

You're Welcome.

You must first setup your Samsung Account, which includes email verification. From the confirmation website you'll be able to download the Samsung Apps app. From there you'll download the image editor.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234