How do you draw on a picture?

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
You're getting there! You'll figure it our eventually. I'm definitely not a smartphone expert but it's become obvious to me that this phone is not the easiest phone on the market to learn.

Lol I just saw my attachment. Thats not what it looks like when I saved it (the pix on the bottom) but ill play around somemore. It definitely is not easy. Im coming frkm an iphone 4s and do miss how simple some things are (like being able to take a picture when your phone is locked without having to key in your passcode and just other small things. But I absolutely love this phone and the amazing features it has to offer.

I was tired of the same mundane feel of the iphone. Had two versions if it the past few years and got bored and tired of it always crashing and the battery being dead after one app.

Thanks for your help

PittiesRule

Banned
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Lol I just saw my attachment. Thats not what it looks like when I saved it (the pix on the bottom) but ill play around somemore. It definitely is not easy. Im coming frkm an iphone 4s and do miss how simple some things are (like being able to take a picture when your phone is locked without having to key in your passcode and just other small things. But I absolutely love this phone and the amazing features it has to offer.

I was tired of the same mundane feel of the iphone. Had two versions if it the past few years and got bored and tired of it always crashing and the battery being dead after one app.

Thanks for your help

I've never had an Iphone but had an Ipod touch and got bored with it in 3 weeks then sold it on ebay.. I've been an Android guy for a couple years now and have to agree with you that this phone is amazing, it's by far the best phone I've owned to date.

You're Welcome.

thadcaper

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
You must first setup your Samsung Account, which includes email verification. From the confirmation website you'll be able to download the Samsung Apps app. From there you'll download the image editor.