Now seems to be normal sized
So I've been using the Note 2 (love it) for 2 weeks now and realized it doesn't even seem big to me anymore, just seems the norm. I had thoughts of returning the phone on day 2 because it had seemed comically big at the time, but as I mentioned above it now seems normal, just right. Is anyone else feeling this way?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 11-29-2012, 11:03 PM #2
- 33 Posts
Re: Now seems to be normal sized
I'm in the same boat. I sold my S3 + Nexus 7 so I could afford to pay full retail price for the Note 2 and use it as a replacement for my smartphone and my tablet. The first day I got the phone I was kind of on the fence about whether the trade off of practical use would be outweighed by the benefit of screen size but after about a week of use I'm very happy with my purchase.
There are still some issues like my inability to use one hand to pull down the notification bar without risking dropping the phone but other than that I love the phone. As long as one is prepared to use two hands more often than one then it's a great purchase. I was always more of a two-handed texter anyway so that's not a big deal for me.
And the S-Pen is really incredible. So worth it.
- 11-30-2012, 02:28 AM #3
- 11-30-2012, 04:28 AM #4
- By cboshdave in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2012, 06:06 PM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:12 AM
- By kaivorb in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:09 PM
- By estebancam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:45 PM
- By cswee10582#ac in forum webOSReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2009, 02:51 PM