Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Finally Took the leap, now have questions.

OK. I just got my Note 2 so now I have all sorts of questions. I'm brand new to Droid also, as some of you have read my posts here over the past couple/three weeks so I'm as fresh and new to this platform as someone who's pretty much picked it up for the first time so please bare with me.

1st ?
    What's the difference between the N7100 I see listed around the threads here and elsewhere and my Sprint version marked as SPH-L900? Does it just have to do with mine being a Sprint specific phone and the N7100 being an International unit or something like that?

2nd?
    I've read a few thing about the wireless charging that some of them came with. When I peeled the back off mine tonight, I noticed I had two small copper tabs sort of in the upper right hand area and the back had corresponding copper buttons on it. Does this mean that the wireless charging unit is on my phone and not buried under the rest of the plastic or is it the antenna for the close sync option like they advertise for the S3?

3rd?
    Micro SDHC cards. I looked through the mediocre information that came in the box and it doesn't say what the max size allowed is. Can I get a C10, 64gb SDXC card or does it only handle up to 32gb? Also, does it have the ability to make use of a Class 10 card or am I wasting money on that speed?

Thanks, that's all I have for the moment. I'm probably going to need a bit of hand holding for awhile as I make the transition over from Windows Phone so please bare with me. I'm sure I'll have other things pop up before long.

thanks all,

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

Default Re: Finally Took the leap, now have questions.

1. I believe that is just the International version. No difference.

2. Sprint version doesn't have wireless charging. Those tabs you see are for NFC aka Near Field Communication.

3. 64gb is the max
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Finally Took the leap, now have questions.

Thanks Bro.

Seen the commercial for it on the S3 phone. Unfortunately for me though, I don't think my wife would make any movies for me to watch on the plane......