Galaxy Note II leather belt case

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Does any one know where I can buy a Leather case ( pouch ) that fits on your belt and has a ratchet clip for the Galaxy Note II SCH-R950 ?

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Check out this one below, it doesn't have a ratchet clip though. I have it and so far really like it, high quality leather with solid stitching. The phone is very snug in the pouch, so no worries about it falling out. My only complaint would be that it's too snug and takes a bit of effort to pull the phone out. I'm hoping it'll loosen up just a bit with some wear. Also, the clip is very strong.

Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black

Galaxy Note 2 II Vertical Pouch Style Leather Case by Monaco - YouTube

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Check out this one below, it doesn't have a ratchet clip though. I have it and so far really like it, high quality leather with solid stitching. The phone is very snug in the pouch, so no worries about it falling out. My only complaint would be that it's too snug and takes a bit of effort to pull the phone out. I'm hoping it'll loosen up just a bit with some wear. Also, the clip is very strong.

Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black

Galaxy Note 2 II Vertical Pouch Style Leather Case by Monaco - YouTube

Nice but Over over priced x10.

Sent from my SCH-I6 05 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21