Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

Default Re: Sign This Petition: Dear Samsung, please make 64GB/32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2!

Quote Originally Posted by LazrRocketArm View Post
    I think he is referring to the number of people who would agree to be greater than the number actually taking effort to sign a petition.

I am not wasting my time on a petition, but I would love greater storage for apps.
    External sd card was great...until Google crippled the app transfer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Very interesting that you would love more storage, but consider signing a petition to let mfg and/or carriers know, a waste of time. Not judging, just noting.

And agreed. Mfg/carriers are aware of this and that is why 1% represents the tip of the iceberg.

Grandma would often say "Wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up faster".

I'm clean handed in this. I've signed.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Ry and Clive lawless like this.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,229 Global Posts

Default Re: Sign This Petition: Dear Samsung, please make 64GB/32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2!

Quote Originally Posted by LazrRocketArm View Post
    I think he is referring to the number of people who would agree to be greater than the number actually taking effort to sign a petition.

I am not wasting my time on a petition, but I would love greater storage for apps.
    External sd card was great...until Google crippled the app transfer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    The people that want these higher capacity phones right now will be a vocal minority. I'd even say they're an insignificant (in terms of number of people) minority.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    The people that want these higher capacity phones right now will be a vocal minority. I'd even say they're an insignificant (in terms of number of people) minority.
    I half agree. Insignificant in terms of percentage, but with so many millions of phones already sold, it's a large number of people. If Samsung were to get an extra $50 profit on each of those, it would be big money for them.
    Look at desk/lap tops, you can get those with 4 gig for less than you paid for 1 gig a few years ago. 16gb phones are very common, I would think the memory in them would be doubling soon.

If you don't want/need more phone memory shut up and don't comment on this thread. Plain and simple 2 things should happen. Either Samsung release a 32/64GB version of the GN2 or they should say up front that the phone is 16GB but only 10GB is accessible to the user. That would solve everything. Mobile gaming is becoming more important these days so it would make more sense to release the same phone with different amounts of memory.

I've heard that a 64GB version does exist but only in Korea. The catch is you can get it but don't expect and 4G/LTE.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,229 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerrelltaylor85 View Post
    If you don't want/need more phone memory shut up and don't comment on this thread. Plain and simple 2 things should happen. Either Samsung release a 32/64GB version of the GN2 or they should say up front that the phone is 16GB but only 10GB is accessible to the user. That would solve everything. Mobile gaming is becoming more important these days so it would make more sense to release the same phone with different amounts of memory.

I've heard that a 64GB version does exist but only in Korea. The catch is you can get it but don't expect and 4G/LTE.
    lol. That wouldn't solve anything.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Quote Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
    IMHO 16GB variations should be phased out making 32GB standard & 64GB optional going forward.
    You, my friend, are the voice of reason.
    Moreover, Samsung already make the thing!...in the home market only?!? I'm baffled....

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Samsung would be more than happy to make the bigger memory notes. It's the big carriers here that have to buy them, and if they feel that they won't sell they won't order them period. In fact they already make that size overseas but mostly thanks to Verizon dictating what will sell in the us cell market, we most likely won't see them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Well what about the games that are only wrote for android, or people who don't have said systems, what of them, or people who don't have the time to you them, do you really expect them to give up their games?

Why are people in forums so self-centered? just because your life does not demand more storage you have to belittle the need or desires of others? In my line of work, I use every bit of my storage for apps and entertainment. It would be nice if i had more storage for when i travel because i do not want to take my PS3 on the plane with me. Is that okay with you?
    Irish1842 likes this.

Global Posts
    6,221 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

With my 32GB S4 and 64GB SD card I feel it's enough storage. 16GB seems like it's rather limiting but that's all this Note 8 has. However, its 32GB SD card helps to offset the 16GB internal storage limitation. I still have not accepted the idea that I should store all my data in the sky.

Sent from my Note 8.0 LTE
    Live long and prosper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123