Any tips for putting on screen protectors...
I am so bad at this I really don't understand. I just put on a Spigen Ultra Crystal and it does not look good at all. I cleared the entire phone of dust, went to the bathroom where there is little dust, cleaned it off again, and now I have 1 little bubble right in the freaking middle and little dust pieces spread through out..
I don't know what to do. Just deal with it or use the other screen protector they gave. I have a feeling these little spots will bother me but I don't want to mess it up further when I put on the second..
- 12-01-2012, 10:33 AM #3
- 12-01-2012, 10:54 AM #5
- 12-01-2012, 11:47 AM #7
- 557 Posts
- Thundershed v1.6
Re: Any tips for putting on screen protectors...
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- By mwandroboy in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 05-26-2012, 01:05 PM
- By Bossxii in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:27 AM
- By RUSH in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-06-2011, 09:43 PM
- By Smitty_82 in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 17Last Post: 01-24-2011, 03:50 PM
- By in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM