Which U.S. carrier are you using your Note 2 on?

Which U.S. carrier are you using your Note 2 on?

• Total voters

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile for $50.00 a month unlimited,,,, love my Note 2,,, all fast and great with T-Mobile,,,,, I came from Verizon and ATT paying twice the amount I now pay with T-Mobile,,,, very happy all the way around.

Cheers
Davyo

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Sprint. And living in Chicago I have generally really good LTE, with more improvements coming over the next year or 2, especially after getting another 20 mhz of spectrum from US Cellular. And unlimited data. And all the features working.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Sprint. And living in Chicago I have generally really good LTE, with more improvements coming over the next year or 2, especially after getting another 20 mhz of spectrum from US Cellular. And unlimited data. And all the features working.

Yeah I'm on the westside of Chicago myself and not only do I have lte in my house I have it in my room and basement I pull about 5mb down in the house but can do 21mb outside

Sent from my Unlimited Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Sprint. I'm on WiFi 99% of the time so the lack of LTE, which does suck, isn't that big of a deal for me. For now. (Sprint, get moving!!)

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Verizon - No wonder the Verizon forum has twice as many posts as the others, even though they were released much earlier!

Yeah, although Verizon got their Note 2 about a month later than the rest, I had a feeling they were still going to get the most votes in this poll. :)

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, although Verizon got their Note 2 about a month later than the rest, I had a feeling they were still going to get the most votes in this poll. :)

I can't wait to see the sales figures for the phone now that all carriers have it...Verizon may see what they were missing and not treat it as an "after-though" next time!

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have mine's on Sprint, too. Which feature(s) do the other carriers don't have yet? Multi-view?

TMo and AT&T haven't gotten their multi-view update. Verizon has a limited set of apps for it (no Chrome or Facebook).

Doesn't quite make up for no LTE, however.