- 12-01-2012, 07:38 PM #2
- 12-02-2012, 12:01 AM #3
- 12-02-2012, 02:41 AM #4
- 12-02-2012, 02:53 AM #5
- 12-02-2012, 05:52 AM #6
- 12-02-2012, 06:30 PM #8
- 12-03-2012, 08:14 AM #10
- 12-03-2012, 09:24 AM #11
- 12-03-2012, 10:03 AM #12
- 116 Posts
Re: Extended Battery
One is the battery life on full time LTE.
I waited to get reports back on the Thunderbolt to know I would need an extended battery.
The GN2 by all accounts has excellent battery life. I like having a backup so I may purchase an extra standard battery or an extended. The extended battery is convenient because there is no switching or carrying extra batteries. The down side is the added bulk and the limited availability of cases and holsters (luckily there were cases and holsters for T-Bolt).
I have never used a spare battery so I don't know if it really helps in unexpected situations. Where do you put it? It's too big for the wallet. I have a car charger so I don't need it in the glove box. I'm not going to keep it in my pocket. I imagine women can carry it in a purse but it is not practical for me.
So I will have to trust the standard battery with car charger support or add extended if acceptable cases and holsters come available.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
- 12-03-2012, 06:43 PM #14
- 12-03-2012, 07:13 PM #15
- 12-03-2012, 08:40 PM #16
- By Jared DiPane in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 68Last Post: 05-27-2010, 03:03 PM
- By g.711#ac in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:51 PM
- By prchoudh in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:46 PM
- By Mopar in forum HTC HeroReplies: 28Last Post: 12-15-2009, 05:08 PM
- By bigthinker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2009, 12:37 AM