International N7100 on AT&T Question
This is the first time I have used a International Unlocked phone before, and I have a question that I am hoping someone will help with.
I am currently using an Atrix 2 on At&t, my 7100 is coming in tomorrow. Do all I need to do is insert the SIM and then it works? Or do I need to change APN settings and such?
If so, what do I need to change?
Thanks in advance!
- 12-02-2012, 06:27 PM #2
Re: International N7100 on AT&T Question
You will need APN settings to get data to work. Will be able to make a call pretty much right away. Don't know what the actual settings are but AT&T has them on their site somewhere I would bet.
- 12-02-2012, 08:58 PM #4
- 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM #5
- By MattMJB0188 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:26 AM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:26 AM
- By cajuncartfan in forum HTC One XReplies: 11Last Post: 08-06-2012, 06:52 AM
- By armixia in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2012, 09:55 AM
- By Silence Sarge in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 12Last Post: 05-18-2011, 02:15 PM