Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: the BEST case to keep slim form on the NOTE 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBill View Post
    Take a look at Amazon.com: Amzer AMZ95211 TPU Skin Case Cover with Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 (Fits All Carriers) - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White: Cell Phones & Accessories I have one on the way now. I thought it was a nice compromise between size and protection (plus a kickstand!). I won't know for sure till it gets here but at that price I had to order it.
    That's a nice case and it looks to protect the phone very well and looks like the kickstand is stronger than the one I bought.

the BEST case to keep slim form on the NOTE 2-uploadfromtaptalk1355143225427.jpg

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Ringke SLIM case.
    Amazon.com: [SF Matte Black] Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ringke SLIM Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Unlocked - Eco Package: Cell Phones & Accessories

I tried several slim cases and this one is the slimmest by far. This is what I use everyday.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by roark1138 View Post
    I LOVED this case on my S3, but the one I got for my GNote2 doesnt cover the corners/bottom well enough. Im using it cuz Its the thinest I know of that has lip past screen, but wished it was more like the S3 one.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

the link i posted is thinner than the Ringke by far.

it also fully covers the corners and edges
    Thanked by:
    marecki12 likes this.

This site had some nice designs that aren't as common, I thought. Yeah, some were the same as you see everywhere, but there were a few that were different.

Quote Originally Posted by artofdesign View Post
    I LOVED this case on my S3, but the one I got for my GNote2 doesnt cover the corners/bottom well enough. Im using it cuz Its the thinest I know of that has lip past screen, but wished it was more like the S3 one.
    Same here. I'm using the Ringke Slim and I love the look and feel (although it's a fingerprint magnet). I like the one seoulbrova posted...may order that one.

I got the white case with my 50% off: - I wasn't sure about the gray rubber band around it, but now that I have it, I love it. The case actually makes pushing the buttons easier, makes it easy to hold, and keeps that beautiful back on it and gets rid of the Verizon emblems.
    Cory

Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    I got the white case with my 50% off: - I wasn't sure about the gray rubber band around it, but now that I have it, I love it. The case actually makes pushing the buttons easier, makes it easy to hold, and keeps that beautiful back on it and gets rid of the Verizon emblems.
    What the hell was Verizon thinking with all those ugly logos everywhere?!?

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seoulbrova View Post
    the link i posted is thinner than the Ringke by far.
    it also fully covers the corners and edges
    I'll bite on it when it comes in black, but I'm not seeing that. Anyone find a black one?

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Word on the street is the elago slim fit is pretty good. They make a gray one that reviewers say matches the phone pretty well. Mine should be in today

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

Quote Originally Posted by Bond32 View Post
    Word on the street is the elago slim fit is pretty good. They make a gray one that reviewers say matches the phone pretty well. Mine should be in today

Keep us updated. I was thinking about this one.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

Quote Originally Posted by roark1138 View Post
    I'll bite on it when it comes in black, but I'm not seeing that. Anyone find a black one?
    Here you go

I have always used elago on my iphones and they are a great fit!
    Sent from my Rooted VZW Note 3

I bought this one from ebay in addition to the Ringke Slim. They actually seem like the exact same case to me in regards to material and thickness, but since this one from ebay was very similar in color to the Titanium phone it is actually much less noticeable than the black Ringke case. Because of that and the fact that it was a little cheaper I just returned the Ringke case.

Why can't the elago and reath type phones cover the entire bezel. It looks so crappy that it's just left open. I want a seidio surface like form but without the magnet messing everything up.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't the elago and reath type phones cover the entire bezel. It looks so crappy that it's just left open. I want a seidio surface like form but without the magnet messing everything up.

- - - Updated - - -

Question about the elago slim fit ones...

They look really glossy and slippery. Are they?

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

No not glossy but not super grippy. The elago that is. It feels like an anti fingerprint matte screen protector.

Theres a thread on xda where someone sprayed half his elago case with tool handle spray from home depot. I am going to try that this weekend I think.

4G LTE Thunderbolt

wow looks nice and slim, pretty clean, only problem for me would be the white case turning blue from jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by alvarez13 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes the cases get in the way of bulkier connectors. With the ports wide open, you won't have this problem.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

The only minimal case I know of that protects the whole bezel is the seidio surface. Its nice but it runs about $35-$50. Way too expensive to me.

4G LTE Thunderbolt

ROM
    Stock

Just received my Ringke SLIM case. It's pretty great, very low profile, very slim. The only problem I have with it is that it's almost as slippery as the phone by itself. I wish it had a little texture on it but either way the case is great
    Phone: Sprint EVO => Sprint EVO 3D => Verizon Galaxy Nexus => Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Tablet: Acer Iconia a500, Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by the devastator View Post
    Just received my Ringke SLIM case. It's pretty great, very low profile, very slim. The only problem I have with it is that it's almost as slippery as the phone by itself. I wish it had a little texture on it but either way the case is great
    Did you get the SF version? I thought that was supposed to have a little grip. I almost got this one but too many reviews saying the phone is loose inside.

I gave up on seidio due to the magnet problems. It goes back this weekend. However, I did love the material and the fact it went all the way around.
    Just got a mercury tpu case (will try to post pics tomorrow) and not 100% on it. Like that it goes all the way around.
    Ordered a elago black offline and I think it's supposed to have a little grip to it. Will post pics Mon.

Just want the perfect case for the perfect phone =)

The Ringke SLIM is loose. I haven't used mine because of it. I just ordered the Elago the one. So ill give that a try.

I've been using the Best Buy Seido one, but it's nothing special.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by alvarez13 View Post
    Did you get the SF version? I thought that was supposed to have a little grip. I almost got this one but too many reviews saying the phone is loose inside.

I gave up on seidio due to the magnet problems. It goes back this weekend. However, I did love the material and the fact it went all the way around.
    Just got a mercury tpu case (will try to post pics tomorrow) and not 100% on it. Like that it goes all the way around.
    Ordered a elago black offline and I think it's supposed to have a little grip to it. Will post pics Mon.

Just want the perfect case for the perfect phone =)
    No, it looks like I got this one
    Amazon.com: [LF White] Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ringke SLIM Light Feeling Premium Hard Case AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Unlocked - Eco Package [REVISED VERSION]: Cell Phones & Accessories

It's not loose at all on mine, fits perfectly.
    Phone: Sprint EVO => Sprint EVO 3D => Verizon Galaxy Nexus => Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Tablet: Acer Iconia a500, Nexus 7

Got my Elago today.

I like it but it's very slick. Feels no different than the plastic back of the phone. The main reason I even want a case is to improve the grip. But I don't want a bulky case.

Haven't found one I'm happy with yet.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast