Longevity of the Note 2 screen?
I am about to go and buy a Note 2 but I have read a couple of threads where people are concerned about the longevity of the Amoled screen on the note 2 and with the price of this phone this does concern me!
Will this suffer from screen burn and yellowing as this is one thing that is bothering me as I don't want to buy a phone with a screen that starts to discolour after a few months
I have read so many positive comments on the note 2 screen but if it's going to start to not look as good after a couple of years or so then for me there is no point getting it, or are these people just scaremongering as it is a lot of money to spend on a phone that may go this way, I know nothing is perfect but any experiences would be good to hear.
Have and SG3 owners suffered with this problem?
- 12-03-2012, 05:32 PM #3
Re: Longevity of the Note 2 screen?
Well as far as AMOLED goes this one is going to start out whiter and with the bigger blue areas is going to age a little more gracefully. Believe it will age though. If a big concern I would look for some LCD device. Personally I will likely go note 3 or whatever else is hot at the time.
- By RaiderWill in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 19Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:06 PM
- By hkrn44 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:03 PM
- By estebanj in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2011, 08:21 PM
- By f308gt4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2011, 05:10 PM
- By dwaynewilliams#WN in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 08-10-2010, 08:49 PM