Picture showing up on tv???!!!

nic nap

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I took a pic on my note 2. Non rooted. Phone was connected to wifi. Xbox was on and on wifi too. Took a pic-there was a "change player" button on pic screen. I hit it. Then all sudden pic showed up on tv.?? Tried to duplicate it. Couldnt. Never set up any sharing on phone or pc or xbox. Anyone know what could of happened????!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I took a pic on my note 2. Non rooted. Phone was connected to wifi. Xbox was on and on wifi too. Took a pic-there was a "change player" button on pic screen. I hit it. Then all sudden pic showed up on tv.?? Tried to duplicate it. Couldnt. Never set up any sharing on phone or pc or xbox. Anyone know what could of happened????!!!

Yeah, I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago. Very cool! Just be aware that it will only stream file types that the 360 can support natively.

Open either the native video or gallery and open a file (if it's a video, play it; if it's a pic, open it). Remember that it needs to be opened with the apps that came with the Note 2; if you use a 3rd party app, it won't work.

At the top will be a little TV symbol with a 1 next to it. Hit it, and it will play through the 360 onto your TV. :cool:

nic nap

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I will try later tonight. That button didnt show up on the second pic. It was wierd. I didnt know, since it looked like it overrode the game on the xbox. It was on the games menu screen

nic nap

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just tryed to do it again. I dont get the option. What state does the xbox need to be in?