- 12-04-2012, 09:34 AM #2
- 12-04-2012, 10:59 AM #3
- 12-04-2012, 12:23 PM #5
- 45 Posts
Re: Swift key and the S pen
The "shortcut" is that you need to be in a place where input is needed. For example, instead of just being in your email client, actually start a message or reply.
Then in the notification bar you'll see the keyboard icon. Bring it down and you'll see "Choose input method"
- 12-04-2012, 01:45 PM #6
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 22Last Post: 02-23-2013, 06:58 PM
- By karsdroid in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:04 PM
- By Visual360 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:28 AM
- By waynew73 in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 11Last Post: 07-16-2011, 04:16 PM
- By dman2275 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2010, 12:25 PM