Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By james27007
  • 1 Post By Xopher
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S-pen issues???

I have to press firmly on the screen for it to register what I want to write. In addition, when drawing straight lines it sometimes leaves a gap in between it and etc? Is anyone else experiencing any issues with s-pen? Do you think it might be due to having a screen protector on?

Default Re: S-pen issues???

What type of screensaver are you using and did you try the s-pen before you installed it?

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!

Check out this link:

It shows that the button can be removed and the s-pen sensitivity can be adjusted. Sounds like your s-pen is not sensitive enough; otherwise, you should get it replaced.
    Thanked by:
    Jackson Galaxy likes this.

I have not tried this myself, please let me know if it works

Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

My S Pen was too sensitive, drawing before I even touched the screen. I followed the directions in the link above and fixed it in a couple of minutes. It was very easy to do.

The only thing you need to watch out for is when popping of the button, make sure to cover it so it doesn't fly all the way across the room. I almost lost the button when I opened mine.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )
    james27007 likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I tried to do adjust the sensitivity, but it did not fix the issue. So, I'll took it to Sprint and they said it was the screen so I did a 14 day exchange, but the new phone was worst them then the 1st one. It had screen separation all around the edges and the s-pen was worrying in the screen with out touching the screen and etc. Sprint did not want to do another exchange so I told them to give me a refund. I really like the phone but I have 2 bad phones so I don't know if I should try my luck again and buy it. Don't know what to do.