How to show off what your Note 2 can do to make your friends jealous

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I also found out that while playing a video, if you hit the power button, it locks all controls (so that you don't accidentally stop video or whatever)

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Awesome list of tips! Thank you for your time to post this great info! I will be so knowledgeable when I am able to get the Note 2.

Mar, Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

james27007

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The batt life is enuff to make peeps jealous, then theres th Spen. Camera abilities are th same in th Evo 4g lte, but making the switch fri. Hows the gps/nav. Im sick of evo crashing 8+ times a day

The GPS is beyond awesome. I had the Captivate and sold it after 6 months because of the GPS, anyone who had a Captivate (Galaxy S 1) will agree the GPS was what almost killed Samsung's mobile phone division. I got the Note 1 and my GPS lock ran circles around my old TomTom. Well the Note 2 is even better. I get a 10 foot lock within 5-10 seconds at slowest :)

ecs180

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried this but the file won't open in my Note 2??? Advice?
Thanks...

download john nes lite from google play...go to coolrom.com from your phone...go to nintendo...pick a game...scroll to bottom...download (it will download a winzip file to your phone)...open up john nes lite...click the magnifier icon....wait a minute for it to scan your phone and the game should show up