Two types of Note 2's???

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be purchasing my first ever android phone this month hopefully but when I look on internet I see samsung have made a 4g model which has all the 3g2g etc bands within it and then there's the 3g only one??? Tell me if I'm wrong but I thought the Note 2 was released as stock with all the 3g 2g bands including the 4g as standard or is this wrong?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to be purchasing my first ever android phone this month hopefully but when I look on internet I see samsung have made a 4g model which has all the 3g2g etc bands within it and then there's the 3g only one??? Tell me if I'm wrong but I thought the Note 2 was released as stock with all the 3g 2g bands including the 4g as standard or is this wrong?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

You may be looking at the international version. The Note 2 branded for US carriers are all LTE With the exception of T-Mobile.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

deeshwar

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
it has also been reported that the t-mobile version does have an lte radio inside of it for when they do launch their network next year. it will just be a matter of a software update to activate it so that it's not constantly running for no reason in the meantime.

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
You may be looking at the international version. The Note 2 branded for US carriers are all LTE With the exception of T-Mobile.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Erm im not too sure what I was looking at but I'm from the United Kingdom and was looking at the ones available from here.... Do all the note 2's have a lte chip in them because the UK has got lte now too and wanted to the Samsung note 2 with the lte radio in it

vagelis

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Erm im not too sure what I was looking at but I'm from the United Kingdom and was looking at the ones available from here.... Do all the note 2's have a lte chip in them because the UK has got lte now too and wanted to the Samsung note 2 with the lte radio in it

There are two different models.
The 7100 is the HSPA only version and the 7105 is the LTE enabled one
Provided that the supported LTE frequencies match your carrier's of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22