1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default email deleted ( Help )

I have 3 different email accounts on my note2 , I have a problem with one only. It will not keep my emails when I look at them, when I get a notification and check my email from the notification bar, I click on it and then the email dissappears. My hotmail and Gmail works but my work emails do not stay on my phone. Any ideas?

Thank You

Default Re: email deleted ( Help )

I don't have an answer, but you may need to provide a little more information. If it's your work e-mail, is it going through a Microsoft Exchange account? Is the device provisioned through your work, or are you just setting up the Exchange account on your own? Did you go into those account settings to see if you had one of the options toggled on or off? This might help someone here give you a little more assistance. Good luck.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: email deleted ( Help )

Quote Originally Posted by bigoldthor View Post
    I don't have an answer, but you may need to provide a little more information. If it's your work e-mail, is it going through a Microsoft Exchange account? Is the device provisioned through your work, or are you just setting up the Exchange account on your own? Did you go into those account settings to see if you had one of the options toggled on or off? This might help someone here give you a little more assistance. Good luck.
    Hi, work is a small office and it is only me setting up my work email. I am new to android and I am not sure what I should have on or off. I went through everything and all seems ok. Let me know your recommendations or what I should look for.

Mike