note 2 camera help please!!!!
Whenever I take picture with any light, the light take over the picture or it does what it did in the picture I added to this thread, making lines of light. Is there just a setting im not seeing that will fix this? I know theres a setting because ive seen some really good pictures by this and it shouldnt be doing this.
Somone help please!!!!
- 12-05-2012, 06:06 PM #2
- 12-05-2012, 09:25 PM #3
Re: note 2 camera help please!!!!
Since you say the "light takes over the picture," I'm guessing that what you WANT is for the picture to be darker overall, with mostly the lights of the tree showing up, right?
With fully auto settings, the camera is trying to correctly expose the entire frame, and that ends up making it brighter than you want. Here are some things you can try:
When you have the camera app open, touch the settings icon at the top (looks like a little gear wheel). First make sure your flash is turned off, then try one or more of these options under settings:
1. touch "Exposure value" and then move the slider to the left to make the overall image darker than what the camera would otherwise select;
2. touch ISO and change it from Auto to 100, the slowest sensitivity for the camera sensor;
3. if the above changes don't get you what you want, touch Metering and change to "Spot" which means the exposure will be measured off a particular spot that you select in the frame. You can touch the screen to move that spot (a square) around from dark to light places in the frame, to hopefully get the exposure you want.
Play with these settings, and you'll have a better chance of getting the results you want.
- 12-05-2012, 10:40 PM #4
- 12-06-2012, 01:31 PM #5
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
- 1,054 Posts
Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies
- 12-06-2012, 04:00 PM #7
- 12-06-2012, 04:51 PM #9
- 12-06-2012, 04:54 PM #10
- 08-06-2013, 08:31 AM #11
- 08-06-2013, 09:02 AM #12
- 08-06-2013, 05:28 PM #13
- 08-07-2013, 08:27 PM #14
- By TsterX in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2012, 11:03 AM
- By jrob214 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2012, 04:39 PM
- By craigcls in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 07-13-2011, 06:44 PM
- By theworldends in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:13 AM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM